Focus Power supports memory function. We utilize a superior, more powerful & bio-available form of B-12, called Methylcobalamin. Other companies often use Cyanocobalamin, which is a synthetic form of B-12 and has less bio-availability. Be sure you read labels and know the difference. Not all supplements are created equally.
The Vitamin B12 in Focus Power helps prevent memory loss and slows aging. B-12 also works to boost mood, energy, concentration, mental function and the immune system
Some research suggests that a vitamin B12 deficiency is linked to dementia and memory problems, therefore a daily intake of B-12 supports the whole body.
Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of just a few of the ingredients in this incredible product.
Niacin, also known as Vitamin B3, is one of the eight B vitamins.
The two main chemicals found in Niacin are in both food and supplements and have different effects on the body.
- Niacinamide/Nicotinamide is shown in research to help treat psoriasis and lower your risk of developing non-meloma skin cancer.
- Nicotinic Acid is used to help reduce cholesterol and lower your risk of heart disease.
Niacin is not stored by the body, meaning it is water soluble. Your body basically excretes any excess amounts of unneeded vitamin.
How Does Niacin Work?
Like all B vitamins, Niacin aids enzymes in converting food into energy. It’s a major component of two co-enzymes that are involved in cellular metabolism. It plays an important rold in repairing DNA, cell signaling, and acts as a powerful antioxidant.
Signs of Niacin Deficiency
These are some of the symptoms of niacin deficiency (5):
- Skin rashes or problems
- Memory loss and mental confusion
Deficiency is rare in Western countries, and is most prevelant in developing countries, where diets are not as varied.
Vitamin B12 cannot be produced by the body, but is an essential vitamin that plays many important roles in the body!
Animal products are the most natural way to get it, but it is also added to some foods on the market as well as available as a supplement either orally or by injection.
Vitamin B12 is needed by the body for red blood cell formation and DNA synthesis. It also supports the normal function of your nerve cells.
Vitamin B12 has many benefits, such as helping prevent heart disease, boosting energy, and improving your memory.
Vitamin B12 plays a vital role in helping your body produce red blood cells.
Low vitamin B12 levels cause a reduction in red blood cell formation and prevent them from developing properly which can lead to megaloblastic anemia.
- It is very important to get enough vitamin B12 when pregnant as the fetus’s nervous system and brain require adequate amounts to develop properly. Not enough of this crucial vitamin at the beginning stages of pregnancy, can lead to birth defects.
Studies show B12 can also support your bone health and prevent Osteoporosis as decreased mineral density is linked o B12 deficiency.
- Prevention of eye disease
- Healthy Hair, Nails, and Skin
- Improves heart heath
- Improved mood
- Prevents loss of neurons in the brain
- Extra energy
Bacopa Monnieri Extract
Bacopa is a powerful antioxidant shown in studies to prevent tissue damage and oxidative stress, specifically after exposure to heavy metals like aluminum. Some wonderful benefits that have been studied and noted are:
- Powerful anti-inflammatory
- Great for reducing anxiety and relaxation
- May prevent heart disease
- Good for cognitive enhancement and memory enhancement
- Good anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant
- Protects Brain in Alzheimer’s Patients & other neuro-degenerative diseases
- Shown to protect against brain cancer & other cancers
- Enhances immunity
Free of wheat, processed sugars, syrup, gluten, corn, salt, hydrogenated oils, soy, barley, dairy, egg, yeast, caffeine, synthetic sweeteners, artificial color, fragrance, preservatives, monosodium glutamate (MSG), and genetically modified organisms (GMO’s).
Free of heavy metals, sodium benzoate, potassium chloride, or other artificial preservatives. No heat, acid, or chemicals used during processing.
Contains no flow agents, fillers or excipients.
Links to Studies on Ingredients:
- Nicotinamide: a potential addition to the anti-psoriatic weaponry
- A phase 3 Randomized Trial of Nicotinamide for Skin-Cancer Chemoprevention
- Mechanism of action of niacin
- Pellagra: dermatitis, dementia, and diarrhea
- Effects of folate and vitamin B12 deficiencies during pregnancy on fetal, infant, and child development
- Low plasma vitamin B12 is associated with lower BMD: the Framingham Osteoporosis Study
- Vitamin B12 Supplementation in Treating Major Depressive Disorder: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Omega-3 Fatty Acid Status Enhances the Prevention of Cognitive Decline by B Vitamins in Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Vitamin B12 in Health and Disease
- Bacopa monniera Stabilized Silver Nanoparticles Attenuates Oxidative Stress Induced by Aluminum in Albino Mice.
- Effect of bacosides enriched standardized extract of Bacopa monniera (BESEB-CDRI-08) on lipid profile and blood
pressure of postmenopausal women: a pilot study
- Cognitive enhancement and neuroprotective effects of Bacopa monnieri in Alzheimer’s disease model.
- Modulation of hydrogen peroxide and acrolein-induced oxidative stress, mitochondrial dysfunctions and redox regulated pathways by the Bacopa monniera extract: potential implication in Alzheimer’s disease.