There are so many great ways to boost immunity naturally. Simply eating a clean diet, exercising, getting plenty of sunshine and water, and avoiding all medicine will do wonders for your immunity. If you wouldn’t eat it, it should not be injected or placed on your skin.
People often run down their immunity by slathering on perfumes and toxic aluminum-filled deodorants. There are natural products that smell great and do the trick. There is no need to use toxins in our homes or on our bodies.
I recommend going through your laundry room and kitchen and throwing out all toxic products. Start fresh with non-toxic items and give your immunity a boost!!
- My Top 10 Immune-Boosting Must-Haves in my Health Cabinet
- Could Turmeric Help Prevent & Fight Colon Cancer
- Spirulina: One of Nature’s Most Perfect Superfoods
- Decrease Cancer with Fucoidan
- Boost Immunity with Medicinal Mushrooms